Artificial Intelligence is now being used by B&M retailers for everything from supply chain management to personalized apparel recommendations. Knowing that shoppers want guidance and personalization, smart retailers are using AI engines to create style pairings for shoppers, while also factoring things in like inventory levels and seasons. Then, these pairings can easily be applied to every shopper touchpoint. The result: sales. And, resulting analytics can then be used to refine the strategy and product mix.
- WHICH P IS BEST FOR YOU? Identify the Right Business Model and Fulfillment Strategy for Amazon [Velocity Amazon Strategy Series]
- CES 2019: A Clearer Picture of Our Future
- MAKING WHOLE FOODS AND AMAZON TRULY WHOLE? FOLLOW THE DATA
- I resolve to sell my product on Amazon in 2019 – WHERE TO BEGIN [Velocity Amazon Strategy Series]
- Amazon’s Customer-centric Evolution—What Amazon’s predictive AI means to Manufacturers and Brands