TPN’s Digital Marketing and Commerce team keep a constant eye on innovation to keep our agency and clients informed. Earlier this summer, we highlighted the latest news and trends surrounding online video ad content and viewing. In an ever-changing shopping landscape where consumers are making more and more purchases outside of the store, it is increasingly imperative to reach shoppers online. 64% of consumers say they are more likely to buy a product online after watching a video, making online video a key vehicle for targeting shoppers and making the buy happen right where they are.
Learn more about how the online video ad space is evolving and watch the TECH + DMC minute below.
- WHICH P IS BEST FOR YOU? Identify the Right Business Model and Fulfillment Strategy for Amazon [Velocity Amazon Strategy Series]
- CES 2019: A Clearer Picture of Our Future
- MAKING WHOLE FOODS AND AMAZON TRULY WHOLE? FOLLOW THE DATA
- I resolve to sell my product on Amazon in 2019 – WHERE TO BEGIN [Velocity Amazon Strategy Series]
- Amazon’s Customer-centric Evolution—What Amazon’s predictive AI means to Manufacturers and Brands