Wearable technology brand, Fitbit, announced a partnership with designer Tory Burch at CES 2014. Items by the designer will include necklaces and wristbands that hold the Fitbit Flex – a product that launched in 2013 with the intention of providing consumers with a more stylish fitness tracker device.
Despite a lack of style among fitness tracking devices, the technology has surged in popularity in the last few years. The partnership between Fitbit and Tory Burch shows the prevalence of fitness technology and the potential it has to expand across multiple industries and brands.
- WHICH P IS BEST FOR YOU? Identify the Right Business Model and Fulfillment Strategy for Amazon [Velocity Amazon Strategy Series]
- CES 2019: A Clearer Picture of Our Future
- MAKING WHOLE FOODS AND AMAZON TRULY WHOLE? FOLLOW THE DATA
- I resolve to sell my product on Amazon in 2019 – WHERE TO BEGIN [Velocity Amazon Strategy Series]
- Amazon’s Customer-centric Evolution—What Amazon’s predictive AI means to Manufacturers and Brands