TPN Chicago’s Manolo Almagro and Brad Kleinman hosted a Google Glass MeetUp on Tuesday, Aug. 20, giving Glass enthusiasts a chance to discuss the technology, and for many, use Glass for the first time. Attendees came from various backgrounds including healthcare, fitness, marketing, retail, technology and media, creating lively discussion about the implications of wearable technology across disciplines.
Check out the gallery below for photos of the event, and for more information, join the Google Glass Explorers of Chicago MeetUp group here.
- WHICH P IS BEST FOR YOU? Identify the Right Business Model and Fulfillment Strategy for Amazon [Velocity Amazon Strategy Series]
- CES 2019: A Clearer Picture of Our Future
- MAKING WHOLE FOODS AND AMAZON TRULY WHOLE? FOLLOW THE DATA
- I resolve to sell my product on Amazon in 2019 – WHERE TO BEGIN [Velocity Amazon Strategy Series]
- Amazon’s Customer-centric Evolution—What Amazon’s predictive AI means to Manufacturers and Brands