A new study by the Pew Research Center found that 72% of online adults use social networking sites. For users 65 or older, there has been a 30% increase in social media use from four years ago. And while younger online adults ages 18-29 still lead the way for social networking use, older users are continuously and rapidly increasing their presence.
What does this mean for brands? Digital mediums are becoming omnipresent in the lives of all consumers. Millennials and moms are no longer the only consumers to consider targeting through digital and social mediums.
Feature photo credit: www.arikhanson.con
- WHICH P IS BEST FOR YOU? Identify the Right Business Model and Fulfillment Strategy for Amazon [Velocity Amazon Strategy Series]
- CES 2019: A Clearer Picture of Our Future
- MAKING WHOLE FOODS AND AMAZON TRULY WHOLE? FOLLOW THE DATA
- I resolve to sell my product on Amazon in 2019 – WHERE TO BEGIN [Velocity Amazon Strategy Series]
- Amazon’s Customer-centric Evolution—What Amazon’s predictive AI means to Manufacturers and Brands