Marketing strategist and blogger, B.L. Ochman, talks about new tech that she states will replace QR Codes in her recent Ad Age article, QR Codes are Dead, Trampled by Easier-to Use Apps…. We can nott agree more. Things like QR codes are not always successful because they are not always relevant to the shopper and her shopping experience. Digital marketing technology is most affective when used to eliminate a purchase barrier or improve the shopping experience by making it easier for shopper.
- WHICH P IS BEST FOR YOU? Identify the Right Business Model and Fulfillment Strategy for Amazon [Velocity Amazon Strategy Series]
- CES 2019: A Clearer Picture of Our Future
- MAKING WHOLE FOODS AND AMAZON TRULY WHOLE? FOLLOW THE DATA
- I resolve to sell my product on Amazon in 2019 – WHERE TO BEGIN [Velocity Amazon Strategy Series]
- Amazon’s Customer-centric Evolution—What Amazon’s predictive AI means to Manufacturers and Brands