Hair-brain scheme? I think not. Some very smart people are helping a local Dallas charity with a fun new pop-up retail idea.
What do you get when you combine an urban running trail, an ice house, a barber shop, dog groomer and food bank? This. A brilliant promotion that ties behaviors and interests like fitness, pets, grooming and philanthropy. The basic premise: Go for a run with your pet, stop to get a drink at the Ice House — where you can also get a haircut for you and/or grooming for your pooch — all benefitting the North Texas Food Bank.
This is #retailreimagined. So if you’re in Dallas with your dog, run on over and experience a Pop-Up Barber Shop! It’s the leash you can do.
- WHICH P IS BEST FOR YOU? Identify the Right Business Model and Fulfillment Strategy for Amazon [Velocity Amazon Strategy Series]
- CES 2019: A Clearer Picture of Our Future
- MAKING WHOLE FOODS AND AMAZON TRULY WHOLE? FOLLOW THE DATA
- I resolve to sell my product on Amazon in 2019 – WHERE TO BEGIN [Velocity Amazon Strategy Series]
- Amazon’s Customer-centric Evolution—What Amazon’s predictive AI means to Manufacturers and Brands